January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to start off the New Year by saying that I hope everyone had a great time with family and friends this past Christmas and New Years! As with all Photographers, Christmas is about the busiest time of year. We love it but at the same time it's so draining, not only on us but our families as well. Thank goodness for breaks! :)
After taking a few weeks off to enjoy the rest of the holidays with my family, I am ready to get back into the full swing of things! And boy and I going to be busy for a while!!! I've already started booking up for January! So... if you need some Family Portraits taken, or even some of a little one's special occasion, call me now so we can schedule it before I book up!
I'll be posting some of my newest work in the next day or so! Check back often :)